Laguna Seca Golf Ranch features a 13.5-acre natural grass practice facility. Known as one of the best practice facilities on the Monterey Peninsula, some of the amenities include:
- 3,000 square-foot bent grass practice putting green
- 3,000 square-foot bent grass practice chipping green with two full-sized bunkers
- 25,000 square-foot rye grass tee
- 23 station hitting corridor
- 300 yards long
- Private and group instruction
- Practice fairway bunker
Hours of Operation
- Daily Sunrise to Sunset – Last basket sold 90 minutes prior to sundown
- Pricing - $6 Small, $10 Medium, $13 Large
- Range Packages $50 Key ($10 Bonus), $100 Key ($25 Bonus), $200 Key, ($50 Bonus)
The Club has a full-service clubhouse, pro shop, and a Robert Trent Jones Sr. and Jr. design with comforting ambiance and indigenous landscaping. All of this is located in the rolling oak-lined hills on the "sunny side" of the Monterey Peninsula.
Golf instruction by PGA Life Member, Mark Darby (831) 521-8915. Call for scheduling and fees.